Rediscovering the heart of why we love being naked.
Feel free to right-click and save to use at your events!
Instead of asking the question “How do we get more women into nudism,” the question is, how do we create a safe and inclusive space so ALL feel comfortable in their naked state.
Columbus named this land Costa Rica, because he saw a sunshine on the golden sands of Uvita Island, located on the caribbean coast and he confused it with a rich treasure. Nowdays this treasure corresponds to its 51000 square kilometers, which 50% is protected unde state laws.
This beautiful, green and peaceful country has many getaways for being nude surrounded by nature, hot springs and more.
Want to try out some nude photos but don’t know where or how you want to begin? Here’s a few things I’ve done to help the experience be a good one.
- Nude doesn’t have to mean NUDE. It’s okay to be photographed with a sarong or even pants and a shirt. My favorite state of nudity is a long sleeve cotton shirt and flip flops. That’s my go-to nude. Sometimes a Captain’s Hat. Usually a wrap in the winter, sometimes a kilt and boots. The more I’m photographed – either by someone else, or staged by me, the more I want to get creative with my stages of nudity.
- Take some indoor shots with the temperature adjusted so it’s comfortable to be nude for an hour or so. Get comfortable in your skin – forget your clothes are off and pose for shots you would with clothes on. Then delete them. Just kidding, kinda. I practiced indoors for a while to better understand how to take shots which I felt were my “best” sides. This allowed me to gain confidence. When I did the same for Mandy, she was much more relaxed in a private space.
- Back up and up. I’ve been enjoying shots with a longer focal length. I don’t feel crowded – and I can put myself into the story or the environment. When I’m shooting Mandy she’s less annoyed by my incessant shooting when I’m out of her face a bit. I redeem my annoying infatuation of taking her photo by getting that just right shot of our real world living. And sometimes she shoots me simultaneously.
- Try Black and White. Some of my first favorite black and whites of me nude are from the first weekend we stayed at a nudist park. I was carrying pillows and blankets to the car.
- No matter where you are, be sure that YOU feel comfortable with the shot before it is captured. There’s a difference between being on the fence and downright uncomfortable. I’ve been in bad moods and had some great photos come of it. I’ve been in elated moods and some kind of weird facial expression in every photo. I guess what I’m saying is that if you have the desire to see yourself, then find some ways to make it happen.
Our mission is to connect nudists using digital media in a way that revolutionizes our community. *Hang out with your nudist friends without having to put pants on and leave the house!⛱ Having a supportive community can profoundly change the quality of your life. If you are a Cool Nudist, The Skinny Dippers Club can help with just that. *10% of each membership goes to not for profit causes to help fight the battles we need to win to keep nudism alive and well. 🤟🏼
Check out our Membership Plans!
My Tuscany Manor trip started out tragically. You see, we’d booked a California Nudist Road trip, and the first place we went, I got girl-shamed so hard from a mean Boomer lady that I ended up crying in the bathroom, and we promptly left. (I’m not much of a crier, so this was a big deal.)
On the road to nowhere, I frantically looked up our Expedia points to see if there was anywhere we could possibly stay on such short notice, and to my surprise – a nudist place appeared. Wha?
It Turns out, Tuscany Manor had just taken over the previous property and were doing a soft opening. It was that weekend that I fell so hard for this place.
The lady at the front desk is so nice (and is also a Boomer – you aren’t ALL bad), and considering I walked in with a massively bruised ego – she was a welcome surprise.
Tuscany Manor Clothing Optional Palm Springs Resort
The Tuscany Manor is a clothing-optional and naturist boutique hotel where you can vacation naturally in secluded privacy. They welcome couples and singles 21 and over. Located in a quiet neighborhood minutes from downtown Palm Springs, their units are apartment-style one and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens with dining area, living room, flat-screen TV, In-Room Toiletries. All suites are unique and different.
The beautiful courtyard (filled with grapefruit trees that you can pick fruit off of) welcomes you to a park-like setting without fences featuring a large heated pool, jacuzzi, BBQ, and social area. Pool umbrellas are solar-powered and lighted, which is awesome. I liked them so much I bought one for myself as soon as we got home!
🌈 Perfect for the first time nudist!
Ever since we moved to a nudist park in the woods of Washington just outside of Seattle, we’ve dove headfirst into the world of nudism.